Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Easter Story

This Easter Season, we have the opportunity to remember our Savior and what He did for us, what He still does for us and what He will do for us. I love my Savior and I cherish the opportunity that I have to think about what He did for me and for all of my brothers and sisters here on earth. Easter is a great time of the year where we are able to remember and think back of the times that Jesus Christ had suffered for us and also showed His love for us.


"And He shall go forth suffering pains and temptions of every kind; and this that the word might be fulfilled which saith he will take upon him the pains and the sicknesses of his people.
And he will take upon him death, that he might loose the bands of death which bind his people; and he will take upon him their infrimities, that his bowels may be filled with mercy, according to the flesh, that he may know according to the flesh, how to succor his people according to their infirmities." Alma 7:11-12
As He had loosed the bands of death, He then made it possible for all of us to overcome death as well.
"The soul shall be restored to the body and the body to the soul; yea, and every limb and joint shall be restored to its body; yes, even a hair of the head shall not be lost; but all things shall be restored to their proper and perfect frame." Alma 40:26


This is the greatest way that charity was shown to us. He died for us.. "for no man hath love greater than he who lay down his life for his friends" He died for us so we could gain what He has. Dont forget to remember our Savior on this memorable day.

Our Savior is Risen! He is always there for us and He WON'T leave us. 'He raised us up to be more than we can be.'

I have a testimony of my Savior. I know that He lives, I know that He suffered for my sins personally and for my families and for everyone who is, have been and will be here on Earth. I love my Savior and I know that through Him I will be saved and be able to live my family forever. I am greatful for all that He continues to do for me and all of those around me. I love my Savior and I cherish all that He does for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment