Tuesday, April 10, 2012

What I Learned From My Mom....

1. I Learned how to be Charitable towards others. Learned how to show my love for them no matter who they are.
2. I Learned to be able to be self sufficient
3. I Learned to be an example to those around me.
4. I Learned how to be able to clean...thoroughly
5. I Learned how to be patient
6. I Learned how to be kind to those around me
7. I Learned how to manage time wisely
8. I am greatful that I  was raised in the Gospel of Jesus Christ
9. I treasure being able to have loving parents
10. I am greatful for the love that my parents have shown me
11. I am greatful for the skills in life that my mom has taught me
12. I love the hugs that she gave me in comfort
13. I am greatful for the example that she gave me
14. I enjoyed all of the family vacations that she did for us.
15. I am greatful for all the times that she bailed me out of tough situations and was there for me.
16. I love all of the traditions that we had when we were younger.
17. I am greatful for the car that was given to me
18. I learned how to be a trustworthy person from her example to me
19. I am greatful that I have been taught to be an independent person so that I can learn to be self sufficient
20. I am greatful for the time and money that she has spent on me.
21. I enjoy being able to have a relationship with my mom and to be able to talk to her with anything that's on my mind. I really treasure our relationship and want it to continue to grow continually.
22. I am greatful for the moments she shared with me
23. I am greatful for the support she gave me

2 comments: